HELP Strands 0-3 PLUS
HELP Strands 0-3 PLUS
The HELP® Strands 0-3 PLUS combine* 36-48 month skills with the skills in the 0-36 month HELP® Strands 0-3 to form a more comprehensive assessment tool covering 0-48 months (*from the complementary but separate HELP® 3-6 Assessment Strands). The assessment structure and format are identical to the HELP® Strands 0-3.
HELP® Strands 0-3 PLUS covers over 700 criterion-referenced developmental skills/behaviors to support the needs of Birth to Three programs with three-year-old children who have not yet “graduated,” or are advanced beyond 3 years in some areas of development.
Inside HELP® is required for the proper use of HELP® 0-3 as a curriculum-based assessment and to ensure accurate crediting of skills and behaviors with fidelity.
Also order the HELP® 3-6 Assessment Manual to cover skills in the 36-48 month range:
Same great benefits as the HELP® Strands 0-3. Skills within each strand are developmentally sequenced. Each strand includes HELP® skills which focus upon a specific underlying key concept and are hierarchical in nature; i.e., one skill leads to or builds the foundation for the next skill.
Each Strand focuses on key underlying concepts—developmental levels, strengths, and needs within each traditional domain can be easily identified for curriculum assessment and strategic planning.
Saves time—condensed definitions for each skill are included directly on this assessment form to help you better identify skills.
Covers "Regulatory/ Sensory Organization"—critical grouping of skills from all domains to help screen strengths and needs.
- Groups 685 HELP® 0–3 behaviors and skills into 59 concept-based Strands for recording assessment information and facilitating curriculum planning.
- Provides a developmental assessment framework—skills are grouped by concepts.
- Offers a unique Strand for “Regulatory/Sensory Organization” to help screen strengths and needs.
- Developmentally sequenced items within each Strand focus upon a specific underlying key concept.
- Hierarchical—one skill leads to or builds the foundation for the next skill.
- Saves time and helps you quickly identify skills—definitions are included for each skill directly on this assessment booklet.
- Provides columns for ongoing recording of credits, dates, and observations.
- Includes a Strand Profile assessment summary form that helps you identify strengths and needs between Strands for individualized planning.
- Highlights foundational skills to always assess.
- Includes a quick “Credit Key”.
- Includes an Index to Strands and page links to Inside HELP® for each Strand.
“The HELP® system has no equals when it comes to comprehensive assessment and intervention.”
—Coordinator, Early Childhood Program